Conditions for Exchange
To exchange a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions:
- Be returned within 90 days of your date of purchase
- Be in its original, unused, unaltered, unwashed condition and in a resalable condition
- Be returned with original tags and packaging. Items must be accompanied by the original invoice. No refund or exchange will be processed for items that are returned incomplete, damaged or soiled.
Please note that Wholesale items are not eligible for exchange.
HijabPlanet.Com reserves the right to reject exchanges which do not comply with our exchange policy. Exchanges that do not respect our policy may be sent back to the original shipping address at our discretion.
How to Initiate a Exchange
As HijabPlanet.Com adopts sustainable and eco-friendly practices, your package will not be shipped with any paper invoices or return slips. Instead, we ask that you request your return electronically by dropping us a email.
Please note that it is important to ship international packages using standard shipping and your country's local shipping carrier. For added safety, please insure all packages with a tracking number.
- Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) on the item to be exchanged, the reason for the exchange as well as the new item requested.
- Availability of the requested replacement item cannot be guaranteed.
- Your replacement order will be sent to you via normal standard delivery.
Once your exchange has been processed, a exchange confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out.
Please note that original shipping fees are not refundable.